Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge :::Albert Einstein:::

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Storm


Storm, originally uploaded by maapu.

this shots taken from my 18-55 lens before switching to my zoom lens. / you can see the baby tornado in the back (this is when i saw it first)
although this looks like a really horrible day Its not it was perfect blue skies after 30min. This is actually a fine example of how unpredictable the weather in the maldives is. This giant cloud brought a baby tornado along with it
One of the most spectacular moments of my life.
i am so glad i had my camera with me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey maapu i dont see any tornado there..am i missing it?

that pic is awesome..love the sunsrays

iecco said...

Yeah that was awesome!! MY FAV pic!! btw its me arshii ingay bro! :D